Wychwood School is one of the most reputable schools for girls in Oxford and since 2013 we have been running tennis camps in these beautiful tennis facilities. We organize 10 weeks of camps in these facilities.
* Please note that the tennis courts are NOT on 74 Banbury Road, they are right behing Oxford High School at the end of Charlbury road. The postal code is OX2 6UX. That access is for drop off only however if you would like to watch the sessions, the best thing to do is to use the access from Marston Ferry Road and park at the Harlequin Club.
- Camps run by Spanish head coach Ruben Rivero
- 6 hard tennis courts.
- Private lawn where to rest, have lunch, watch the tennis practice (for parents).
- First Aid Equipment provided by DT.
- Shelter area where to go in case of rain 6x3metres.
- Free parking at the Harlequin Club.
- Easy access from Marston Ferry Road.
HOW TO GET THERE:
From the Banbury Road, take the Marston Ferry road right or left, depending where you are coming from, then drive 300 meters and you will find parking on the right hand side at the Harlequin Rugby Club. Our camp is next to the Cherwell School. You will find signs that will take you there.
DROP OFF / PICK UP ONLY – Alternatively you can take Belbroughton Road on your left or right, depending if you are coming from the North or the South, then go straight until you get to the end of the road, leave the Oxford High School on the left hand side keep driving until you get to the end. Bear in mind that this is a drop off area.
PARKING – From Headington, take the Marston Ferry road and from the last round about drive 400 meters and you will find the parking area on the left hand side at the Harlequin Rugby Club. Once there you will find us behind the big trees on the left hand side of the Cherwell School.